Life Extending Cookbooks
"The First Book
of Vegetarian Cooking is the last book you will ever need on this subject"
- Earl Mindell, R.Ph.,Ph.D., author of Soy Miracle, The Vitamin Bible and Sevret Remedies
"The First Book
of Vegetarian Cooking takes the work out of eating healthy. The delicious
recipes will help you to regain lost health and appearance in no time at
all. This is one of the few vegetarian cookbooks we can recommend without
- Dr. John A McDougall and Mary McDougall authors of The McDougall Quick and Easy Cookbook
"I heartily recommend
this wonderful book. It makes healthy eating irresitible easy."
- Dr. Neal Barnard, author and president of the Physician Committee for Responsible Medicine and author of Eat Right, Live Longer, Nutrition for Healthy Hearts and Food For Life
low fat diet is the cornerstone of optimal health - but it needn't be spartan.
The First Book of Vegetarian Cooking is a tasteful guide to healthier food"
- Dr. Julian Whitaker, author of Dr. Whitaker's Guide to Natural Healing and editor of Health & Healing newsletter
"Shanaya has done
it again. The Enlightened Vegetarian contains delicious and easy recipes
as well as being a cookbook we can recommen to our followers."
- John A McDougall, M.D. and Mary McDougall authors of The McDougall Quick and Easy Cookbook and The McDougall Program For A Healthy Heart
simple-to-prepare recipes show you how to create healthy, low-fat, fabulous
- John Robins, author of Diet For A New America and The Food Revolution."
Enlightened Vegetarian provides the path to the very best of health. It
is the kind of book doctors wish their patients had on their shelves and
in their kitchens. It can revolutionize your life."
- Neal D. Barnard, MD President of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and the author of Eat Right, Live Longer, Nutrition for Healthy Hearts, Food For Life and Breaking The Food Seduction
"As the name implies,
The Enlightened Vegetarian reflects the most progressive thinking in nutritional
research. I am particularly impressed with Shanaya's consistent attention
to the glycemic index, which is often ignored in vegetarian cooking. Equally
important, these recipes are simply delicious".
Julian Whitaker, MD author of Health & Healing newsletter and founder of the Whitaker Wellness Institute in Newport Beach, CA.
To order or contact Kriya Publishing;